-
FTP: Which deamon is used?/ How to restart this deamon?
I've turned my knoppix box, running from CD, into an ftp-server. I use the command to start it.
To configure it right I need to know which deamon is started.
I know it's not proftp.
Does anyone know which one knoppix uses?
I need to know this, so I can find out how to restart it after reconfiguration.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By elbarto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:49 AM
-
By mbokoma in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By dex in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 12:29 PM
-
By ktheking in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 11:11 PM
-
By punk000 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 06:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00