-
Senior Member
registered user
I tried automating the process, but my 'script' does not work. I start off as normal:
knoppix single (at boot prompt)
sudo su
lsmod (tells me firewire modules are loaded)
Then I goto floppy to run two scripts:
cd /mnt/floppy
ls
./rescan-scsi-bus.sh (first one, works fine)
./start.sh
But that gives me an ":bad interpreter : No such file or directory" error. I don't understand, when I type these commands, all goes well. Anything wrong with the script below? (I have no experience in shell scripting).
Code:
#!/bin/bash
mkdir /mnt/new_root
mount /dev/sda5 /mnt/new_root
mkdir /mnt/new_root/mnt/old_root
cd /mnt/new_root
pivot_root . /mnt/new_root/mnt/old_root
mount /proc /proc -t proc
Similar Threads
-
By Barton71 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-05-2005, 06:03 PM
-
By ahnaqsh in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By banevere in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 08:31 AM
-
By Login_Here in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:24 AM
-
By mundhra_ritesh in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99