-
OpenOffice shows non-fatal error when saving
when I open openoffice for the first time in a session, and save a file, it says "Error loading BASIC of document file://opt/openoffice/share/basica/Template/script.xlb/:General Error" General input/output error.
What does this mean? I have to click away ten or so of these boxes before the file is saved. Each error shows the location of a different "script.xlb". I apt-get removed openoffice and apt-get installed it again and this problem did not go away. In fact, it got worse. it went from 5 or so error alerts to about 10.
-
Re: OpenOffice shows non-fatal error when saving
I still get this error. Have no idea why.
-
Have you previously been running OO. I had the same problem but removing my $HOME/.openoffice directory fixed it. I guess .openoffice stores some invalid paths from earlier installations.
A
-
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...hreadid=113208
This issue was resolved on LinuxQuestions.org.
Posting here so people can see for future reference.
Similar Threads
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 11:22 PM
-
By DougE in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 03:19 AM
-
By toxic_d in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 03:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00