I'm having a problem with the danish keyboard layout. I've tried the following commands:
keyboard=da
xkeyboard=da
lang=da
...but nothing works. Please help!
I'm having a problem with the danish keyboard layout. I've tried the following commands:
keyboard=da
xkeyboard=da
lang=da
...but nothing works. Please help!
I've got a 6-months old knoppix installed to HD, and da (or dk) is supported
in the /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig script.
So it should work, but do not forget that you need to type a kernel name
before any "cheatcode". Try again, with "knoppix lang=dk" this time.
I forgot to mention the "knoppix" command. Whenever I run it, it says:
bash: knoppix: command not found
It's really weird. I don't know if it because I've installed Knoppix to harddisk. Please help ;/
You mean you're typing this at a console bash prompt? That won't work!
Instead try "loadkeys dk" for the console sessiosn (I think you need to be
root for that). For your KDE session, use the KDE keyboard-selection tool,
or edit the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file, and replace the line
Option "XkbLayout" "us"
with
Option "XkbLayout" "dk"
As for locale, knoppix is setting the following for DK:
- # Dansk version
COUNTRY="dk"
LANG="da_DK"
# Workaround: "dk" broken in gettext, use da:da_DK
LANGUAGE="da:da_DK"
CHARSET="iso8859-15"
It works! I'm happy again![]()
Maybe I'm blind, but where's the subject/titles in this forum? The subject/title is displayed in the preview page, but not in the normal display.
BTW, it was solely the "XkbLayout" parameter that had to changed.
I can see a title at the top of this very page. The locale stuff is if you want
the apps themselves to display localised messages.
I'm not referring to the HTML title. I wonder where the individual post subjects are.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00