Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Having trouble....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1

    Having trouble....

    Well, I booted from the CD and I got a few errors while Knoppox was starting. Eventually it went through the init process and started to load what looked like a desktop. Most of my greey was gray with a crosshair mouse, only a small piece of the top was blue. Nothing happened for a few minutes so I rebooted. Now I got cloop errors and the init process failed. Any suggestions?

    AIM: Enigma13SN

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5

    Re: Having trouble....

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma13
    Well, I booted from the CD and I got a few errors while Knoppox was starting. Eventually it went through the init process and started to load what looked like a desktop. Most of my greey was gray with a crosshair mouse, only a small piece of the top was blue. Nothing happened for a few minutes so I rebooted. Now I got cloop errors and the init process failed. Any suggestions?

    AIM: Enigma13SN
    It sounds like the image burned to CD has errors (or you have a faulty CD drive). If you have not done so already, type in the following at the bootprompt

    knoppix testcd

    This will check the image on the CD. If it doesn't complain about anything(i.e. no messsages in red text) then I'm not sure what the problem is.

Similar Threads

  1. X11 trouble
    By nirav1983 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 06:05 PM
  2. BIG TROUBLE
    By Zidave in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:22 PM
  3. Trouble with AIM 1.5.286
    By chad948 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
  4. DVD/CD-RW trouble
    By zjr in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 06:31 AM
  5. 3.2 trouble
    By jimgeorge in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 07:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM picture

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM

$699.00



Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD

$119.99



Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB picture

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB

$149.99



Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working picture

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working

$149.99



NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER picture

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER

$1499.97



Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays picture

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays

$799.99



Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)

$1599.99



Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R picture

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R

$399.00



Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR picture

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR

$95.20



Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS

$578.08