-
Having trouble....
Well, I booted from the CD and I got a few errors while Knoppox was starting. Eventually it went through the init process and started to load what looked like a desktop. Most of my greey was gray with a crosshair mouse, only a small piece of the top was blue. Nothing happened for a few minutes so I rebooted. Now I got cloop errors and the init process failed. Any suggestions?
AIM: Enigma13SN
-
Re: Having trouble....

Originally Posted by
Enigma13
Well, I booted from the CD and I got a few errors while Knoppox was starting. Eventually it went through the init process and started to load what looked like a desktop. Most of my greey was gray with a crosshair mouse, only a small piece of the top was blue. Nothing happened for a few minutes so I rebooted. Now I got cloop errors and the init process failed. Any suggestions?
AIM: Enigma13SN
It sounds like the image burned to CD has errors (or you have a faulty CD drive). If you have not done so already, type in the following at the bootprompt
knoppix testcd
This will check the image on the CD. If it doesn't complain about anything(i.e. no messsages in red text) then I'm not sure what the problem is.
Similar Threads
-
By nirav1983 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Zidave in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By chad948 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
-
By zjr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 06:31 AM
-
By jimgeorge in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99

G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series 64GB (4x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz F4-3200C16Q-32GTZN
$149.99

Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$65000.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00