G'day,
A friend has referred me to Knoppix, since I've steered away from open source operating systems as being too hard to use, mainly just because I haven't had the time nor patience for it. But now I've finished school, I have more time to play around with it, and what I like about Knoppix is that it doesn't changed my system at all and I have Windows there to fall back on.
I have a Dlink DSL-200 USB ADSL Modem and I need to know how to get the PPPoE/A thingy to work on Knoppix (drivers for the modem might be a start).
I did a search before writing this post for DSL-200, and found some results, but it didn't make much sense, mainly because all the links were broken.
If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated.![]()

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core Socket AM5 CPU 96MB L3 Cache 3.5+GHz
$439.99
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) Bent Pins
$230.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$199.99