I have the same problem, and seeing as though the other posts are from 2003 and it is now *checks watch* 2005 I wounder to myself... Is there no answer?!?!
I have the same problem, and seeing as though the other posts are from 2003 and it is now *checks watch* 2005 I wounder to myself... Is there no answer?!?!

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$380.00
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor
$360.00
AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Advantech ARK-3500 Fanless Industrial PC i7-3610QE 8GB
$200.00