-
Administrator
Site Admin-
You're rambling on, but you're not telling us anything to help you. It could even be a problem with Knoppix networking that I know a lot about (and have posted about here), but you're not answering simple questions that would lead us to help you. Tell us why you think you "can connect to the Internet". Tell us what works as well as what does not. Tell us your configuration. We can give you the information you need to get on-line, but you have to be willing to help yourself a bit, not just make one post after another with little or no understandable content. I would have posted what I think it is long ago, but since you said "I can access the Internet" I did not (since you could not access the internet if it's what I think it is). When you showed no interest in responding I lost interest too. Now that you've shown some interest again, help yourself and really tell us about your problem and I expect you will get some help. Go back and read my first post and give us some answers and see if that isn't a better way to make things OK.
Similar Threads
-
By Wrincle in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By zedlavic in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 07:35 AM
-
By tweety77 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By ffman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-06-2003, 11:24 AM
-
By Krazy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00