Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The best i ever had!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    3

    The best i ever had!



    This is the best Linux distro i've ever had!

    nice, nice, nice! KEEP IT UP!

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    25
    I'll second that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: The best i ever had!

    Quote Originally Posted by dewfrost


    This is the best Linux distro i've ever had!

    nice, nice, nice! KEEP IT UP!

    Thanks!
    Hmmm- didn't The Who write a song about it? "I'd call that a bargain, the best I ever had....."

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    18
    Hmmm- didn't The Who write a song about it? "I'd call that a bargain, the best I ever had....."



    Yes, but no matter how good it is, I won't stand naked stoned and stabbed.

    But I might drown an unsung man!

  5. #5
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Posts
    84
    I remember the best I ever had.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    3
    i've had mine installed on my hard drive... and everything just worked fine!...

    The best i ever had >> vertical horizon...

    more, more, more!

    good, better, best!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$102.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A picture

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A

$100.00



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070

$1469.00



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$349.48



Western Digital 1TB 3.5

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive

$34.99