I'll second that.![]()
This is the best Linux distro i've ever had!
nice, nice, nice! KEEP IT UP!
Thanks!
I'll second that.![]()
Hmmm- didn't The Who write a song about it? "I'd call that a bargain, the best I ever had....."Originally Posted by dewfrost
![]()
Hmmm- didn't The Who write a song about it? "I'd call that a bargain, the best I ever had....."
Yes, but no matter how good it is, I won't stand naked stoned and stabbed.
But I might drown an unsung man!
I remember the best I ever had.![]()
i've had mine installed on my hard drive... and everything just worked fine!...
The best i ever had >> vertical horizon...
more, more, more!
good, better, best!

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99