I'll second that.![]()
This is the best Linux distro i've ever had!
nice, nice, nice! KEEP IT UP!
Thanks!
I'll second that.![]()
Hmmm- didn't The Who write a song about it? "I'd call that a bargain, the best I ever had....."Originally Posted by dewfrost
![]()
Hmmm- didn't The Who write a song about it? "I'd call that a bargain, the best I ever had....."
Yes, but no matter how good it is, I won't stand naked stoned and stabbed.
But I might drown an unsung man!
I remember the best I ever had.![]()
i've had mine installed on my hard drive... and everything just worked fine!...
The best i ever had >> vertical horizon...
more, more, more!
good, better, best!

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99