-
Good Laptop for Knoppix-STD
I'm hoping to put Knoppix Security Tools Distribution on a Laptop.
I have a limited budget and was wondering if anyone had suggestions for what type of power i would need in terms of CPU, RAM, etc. Or any good brands or models they might suggest. I was thinking I might buy an old IBM thinkpad. I need suggestions and any would be good.
-
Senior Member
registered user
used laptop
I've had great luck buying used desktops and laptops over at the Dell auction (www.dellauction.com). Dell auctions off machines that they've brought back from lease and have refurbished.
Similar Threads
-
By sybariten in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 01:35 AM
-
By BarrySamuels in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:30 PM
-
By ricardomardi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 02:44 PM
-
By solfrio in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 02:51 PM
-
By Dreamert in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 11:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99