-
Junior Member
registered user
Netgear MA521 realtek8180
I'm having some problems getting my netgear card to work.
from lots of research, I've found that it uses the realtek8180 chipset,
and when I go to realtek, I find only that they have a redhat or a suse driver.
is that gonna work for me, and am I doing some thing wrong.
Some help is appreciated.
Nick
Similar Threads
-
By aldend123 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 05:55 AM
-
By Kite516 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:14 PM
-
By spoonman in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 09:57 PM
-
By suppaman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By okeydokey in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Dell Optiplex 7060 SFF Intel Core i5-8500 3GHz 8GB RAM No HDD No OS
$85.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00