-
How can I wake up my net lisa....
At startup in knoppix?
knoppix@Jump:~$ ifconfig -a
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:02:44:64:86:8D
inet addr:192.168.0.3 Bcast:192.168.0.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:5337 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:2567 errors:16 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:100
RX bytes:1064737 (1.0 MiB) TX bytes:347493 (339.3 KiB)
Interrupt:10 Base address:0xd400
lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:448 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:448 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:29088 (28.4 KiB) TX bytes:29088 (28.4 KiB)
I made an ifconfig -a and the result is above....
I can connect to internet via ftp or http...but if I whant see my lan, system says..
For use the net browser lisa domain must be installed an activated by system administrator.
I thing that (I'm new in Linux) lisa is installed but I do not know how can I activate it at startup.
My lisarc file look's like this..
secondWait = -1
SearchUsingNmblookup = 0
DeliverUnnamedHosts = 0
FirstWait = 30
MaxPingsAtOnce = 256
UpdatePeriod = 300
PingAddresses = 192.168.0.3/255.255.255.0;192.168.0.2/255.255.255.0;192.168.0.1/255.255.255.0
AllowedAddresses = 192.168.0.3/255.255.255.0;192.168.0.2/255.255.255.0;192.168.0.1/255.255.255.0
BroadcastNetwork = 192.168.0.3/255.255.255.0;
PingNames = Albertom;Torre;
Looking internet I understood that I have to write something in this file to wake up at start but I dont know the code, and .. so .. help! please. Sorry be patience with me, new in the linux world..
Thanks in advance.
Regards .... almola.
Similar Threads
-
By Tommyknocker in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 12:41 AM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 10:25 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By grayman999 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 03:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core⢠Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99