G'day,
A friend has referred me to Knoppix, since I've steered away from open source operating systems as being too hard to use, mainly just because I haven't had the time nor patience for it. But now I've finished school, I have more time to play around with it, and what I like about Knoppix is that it doesn't changed my system at all and I have Windows there to fall back on.
I have a Dlink DSL-200 USB ADSL Modem and I need to know how to get the PPPoE/A thingy to work on Knoppix (drivers for the modem might be a start).
I did a search before writing this post for DSL-200, and found some results, but it didn't make much sense, mainly because all the links were broken.
If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated.![]()

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
SK hynix (4X 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-2400) Memory (HMA82GR7AFR8N-XN) Tested
$400.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB)PC4-21300 DDR4 2666MHz CMD32GX4M4A2666C15
$59.95
16GB Kingston 2Rx8 PC4 2400 DDR4 SODIMM Laptop RAM 9995663-008 PC4-19200
$59.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98