-
Knoppix Bootable CD & Dlink USB DSL-200 ADSL Modem
G'day,
A friend has referred me to Knoppix, since I've steered away from open source operating systems as being too hard to use, mainly just because I haven't had the time nor patience for it. But now I've finished school, I have more time to play around with it, and what I like about Knoppix is that it doesn't changed my system at all and I have Windows there to fall back on.
I have a Dlink DSL-200 USB ADSL Modem and I need to know how to get the PPPoE/A thingy to work on Knoppix (drivers for the modem might be a start).
I did a search before writing this post for DSL-200, and found some results, but it didn't make much sense, mainly because all the links were broken.
If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By ludo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 10:53 PM
-
By bluenote in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 06:07 PM
-
By The Black Death in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By master_b in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:31 AM
-
By gangie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00