-
Oh Oh
I am using a standard CDR.
So I next tried to change the boot order and SCIS ID#. Went through all 3 BIOSes and nothing let me do it that way so I opened up the case and found that the 4 harddrives are connected to a RAID adapter that plugs into the SCSI connector on the motherboard. The RAID adapter also has an extra connection that the CD-ROM is plugged into. The CD Rom didn't appear to have any jumpers on it so I tried plugging the CD ROM directly to the motherboard SCSI connector, ended up pulling on the wrong area and pulling the conector off of the cable. I will try to fix it and try again. My first experience with SCSI
Knoppix works good on another IBM computer I have laying around with a standard IDE CD-ROM and no SCSI RAIDs.
Thanks for the hlep
Similar Threads
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By mhelleboid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 05:09 PM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

NEW Lenovo Samsung 64GB LPDDR5X 8533 MHz LPCAMM2 Memory,For ThinkPad P1 Gen7,8,9
$1349.00

SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000P-R 288-Pin ECC RDIMM, HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$55.00

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

Apple Macbook Pro 16" M1 Max 10-Core 32GB 1TB - Good
$1099.99