-
Re the reference to the previous thread... this is a lot of very useful information on the subject, it would have been helpful to have found this earlier. I have printed it and will work through it in slow time. That said, I think I have now got the bits I needed working.
for the xdmcp into remote server/s:
X -broadcast :1
and when inside knoppix desktop:
xhost +ipaddressofappserver
Re the missing Ctrl+Alt text from my previous posts, thank you. I just thought my keyboard had been playing up and had already thought to replace it. I re-read my posts each time and wondered if I was loosing my marbles, surely I could not have made so many typing errors. I guess I should 'read the documentation'.
Similar Threads
-
By lewisp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 02:22 PM
-
By dougvega in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 10:01 PM
-
By Merdock in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 06:00 AM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By mshanmuga in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99