I was unable to get knoppix working with the 3c509 card on my XPi as well. I kept getting the error "setting rx mode....." over and over. Even after forcing the irq and memory address that it detected in windows.
I was unable to get knoppix working with the 3c509 card on my XPi as well. I kept getting the error "setting rx mode....." over and over. Even after forcing the irq and memory address that it detected in windows.

Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00
Commodore 1084S-D 14" CRT Monitor For Amiga / C128/64, 1084 Docs, Works
$355.00
Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00
Vintage Commodore 1581 Disk Drive Powers Up Original Box
$375.00