-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi, I'm not on my machine so I cant post the xf86config file now, I will later today. I reinstalled knoppix after booting with fb1024x768, that solved the problem but the screen is 640x480 though. every time I change it in xconfig and reboot, it returns back to 640x480.
Similar Threads
-
By williamb in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:49 AM
-
By Hr.Viktor in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 11:25 AM
-
By Bresso in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 01:26 PM
-
By Lengths in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 08:22 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99