Hi people,
I was reading some syslinux documentation, but I could not find anything about the parameter BOOT_IMAGE, on syslinux.cfg. What is it for? How can I change "knoppix" value from there?
Thanks a lot,
Hi people,
I was reading some syslinux documentation, but I could not find anything about the parameter BOOT_IMAGE, on syslinux.cfg. What is it for? How can I change "knoppix" value from there?
Thanks a lot,
it's a parameter for the Linux kernel or some other Linux bootup file, not for Syslinux.
Hi, Bernd Blaauw, first of all, thanks for your help!Originally Posted by Bernd Blaauw
Well, if its a bootup file, where is it? I've looking for something like this, but I didn't find. Do you know where is it? How can I change it?
Thanks a lot
probably it refers to the file KNOPPIX (700MB almost),
so rename the file, and change BOOT_IMAGE=KNOPPIX
to BOOT_IMAGE=YOURFILE
don't know if the scripts still work then (miniroot.gz)

Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter
$199.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00