-
Senior Member
registered user
I just tired using it earlier on a 3.4 cebit remaster. I got the drivers and such from an XP SP1. I'm writing to windows 2000.
I amnually mount with the captive driver, and can write files as root. They appear when I ls -al the mountpoint and I can see they are the correct size.
When I boot back into windows though, the files are not there.
Similar Threads
-
By harry66 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By itaydagani in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By masimar in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 04:13 AM
-
By Sgeo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 10:16 PM
-
By terminator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99