-
Junior Member
registered user
I'm using RealTek8139
It works fine under Knoppix - all versions. As well as with other famous Live distros too - SlackLive, SuseLive, MandrakeMove...
I've been using it for a long time with RedHat8 and a little with RedHat9...
Although I've heard not very good things about it...
The only problem I can describe is that sometimes when restarting Windouz/LINUX it seems like the card doesn't 'flush' well and is not working. Means I can't reboot from LINUX to Windouz (or reverse), but only shutdown and switch on again...
I'm not sure whether the problem is in RealTek, coz I have a bad scanner -
Umax
( And htere is a conflict sometimes...
I'm not sure, the problem may be in the MainBoard too... (VIA)...
Altoghether: A good and cheap NIC
No problems under Knoppix - all versions, installed or not.
Similar Threads
-
By turbonow in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 07:10 PM
-
By brycen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:39 AM
-
By coindood in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 11:10 PM
-
By tarpon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2003, 04:50 PM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$160.00

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99

PNY XLR8 DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz DIMM Desktop RAM Kit Black/Red
$87.00