-
Graphical system state
I am regulary comparing knoppix with windows XP. There is one thing that I found more user friendly in Windows that in Knoppix : System resource management.
In windows, you have nice manager that display graph of memory and cpu use. There is nothing as graphical in Knoppix, at least that I know about. The best tool for the job seem to be top. But it's a lot less graphical, and it cannot be include in the task bar. Anybody know anything better that is or could be include in Knoppix.
Also, when I have a low memory condition. I just have some application kill. I have the reflex to cat come file in /proc/ and add some swap space. But windows have a nice system running low in memory dialog. Do you think we could have something similar in Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By koma in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 08:04 AM
-
By mystical_kakarot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:50 PM
-
By todsr1 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By ramu_i in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:43 AM
-
By monkeyman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 07:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99