I'd like to introducing Linux OS to children at some eliminary schools in Surabaya - Indonesia and I think they will interest if I can show them a fun stuff -like game.
Any one know about remastered KNOPPIX with fully game software?
I'd like to introducing Linux OS to children at some eliminary schools in Surabaya - Indonesia and I think they will interest if I can show them a fun stuff -like game.
Any one know about remastered KNOPPIX with fully game software?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Protectli Vault Model v1211 Intel N5105 with Samsung 960 EVO 500GB nvme storage
$400.00
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Palo Alto Networks PA-850 12-Port 1U Rackmount Firewall Security Appliance
$74.99