-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: No KDE

Originally Posted by
sn0wflake
What's the most intuitive non-KDE text editor? I'm looking for something like the MS-DOS edit application with a GUI.
How do I bypass the login prompt when starting Knoppix directly into Linux (no KDE)?
How do I rename the Samba network name?
For number 1 try mc at the command line for number 2 when you boot use knoppix 2 to boot to the command line for number 3 don't know I never use windows but there have been many post here on samba I suggest a search of the site.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00