Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where can I get a copy of 3.2?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6

    Where can I get a copy of 3.2?

    Okay, I am new. I downloaded a copy of 3.2 before I understood md5sums. It was flawed, ran imperfectly, but did run. When I finally got the md5sum thing figured out- 3.3 had been released. It will not run. I get a grey screen. It never makes it to the boot prompt. I have no idea what to do to straighten out things when I can't get even to the boot prompt.
    Knoppix 3.2 MB 11b Privacy Edition runs, but has no install feature and no provision for access to the hd. That is intended solely as a CD distribution, so I assume that if I had 3.2 I could install Knoppix.

    The machine is a Packard Bell, 300Mhz Cyrix processor, 256MB memory

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Where can I get a copy of 3.2?

    Quote Originally Posted by jims
    Okay, I am new. I downloaded a copy of 3.2 before I understood md5sums. It was flawed, ran imperfectly, but did run. When I finally got the md5sum thing figured out- 3.3 had been released. It will not run. I get a grey screen. It never makes it to the boot prompt. I have no idea what to do to straighten out things when I can't get even to the boot prompt.
    Knoppix 3.2 MB 11b Privacy Edition runs, but has no install feature and no provision for access to the hd. That is intended solely as a CD distribution, so I assume that if I had 3.2 I could install Knoppix.

    The machine is a Packard Bell, 300Mhz Cyrix processor, 256MB memory
    You can try here.

Similar Threads

  1. Can't Copy Why?
    By Loserkid in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 07:23 AM
  2. how do i copy
    By inurenegade in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:58 AM
  3. can't copy to hdd
    By stewball in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
  4. copy to hdd
    By xyzbob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 11:48 PM
  5. How to copy the repertory /dev/*, can I copy nodes???
    By gadave in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive

$349.99



HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD picture

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD

$41.00



Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s

$55.00



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD

$339.00



Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033

$125.00



Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$24.99



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95