-
Senior Member
registered user
Thank you, bxb32001, if I may I have a follow up question.
I have the 7 cd set of debian woody on order, I received my knoppix first and have been playing with it. Now I understand that once knoppix is hdd installed, then you can apt-get directly from the debian cdroms as a quicker way of updating the os. This sounds great! However, since the knoppix hdd is the unstable debian and I've ordered the stable debian cd's, will I still be able to do my upgrades directly from cd's in this fashion?
Thanks again for your reply.
Similar Threads
-
By monkymind in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 08:49 PM
-
By newellrp1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 10:47 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 12:33 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 02:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00