-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Where can I get a copy of 3.2?

Originally Posted by
jims
Okay, I am new. I downloaded a copy of 3.2 before I understood md5sums. It was flawed, ran imperfectly, but did run. When I finally got the md5sum thing figured out- 3.3 had been released. It will not run. I get a grey screen. It never makes it to the boot prompt. I have no idea what to do to straighten out things when I can't get even to the boot prompt.
Knoppix 3.2 MB 11b Privacy Edition runs, but has no install feature and no provision for access to the hd. That is intended solely as a CD distribution, so I assume that if I had 3.2 I could install Knoppix.
The machine is a Packard Bell, 300Mhz Cyrix processor, 256MB memory
You can try here.
Similar Threads
-
By Loserkid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 07:23 AM
-
By inurenegade in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:58 AM
-
By stewball in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By xyzbob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By gadave in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99