-
Good Laptop for Knoppix-STD
I'm hoping to put Knoppix Security Tools Distribution on a Laptop.
I have a limited budget and was wondering if anyone had suggestions for what type of power i would need in terms of CPU, RAM, etc. Or any good brands or models they might suggest. I was thinking I might buy an old IBM thinkpad. I need suggestions and any would be good.
Similar Threads
-
By sybariten in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 01:35 AM
-
By BarrySamuels in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:30 PM
-
By ricardomardi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 02:44 PM
-
By solfrio in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 02:51 PM
-
By Dreamert in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 11:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75