Lets say I plug in a standard Removable Iomega Jaz (1 Gig) Drive, and do an HD install to it, then would I be able to install new programs to it??? Oh, apparently when you put it on an HD it takes up 2.9 gigs, nevermind.
Lets say I plug in a standard Removable Iomega Jaz (1 Gig) Drive, and do an HD install to it, then would I be able to install new programs to it??? Oh, apparently when you put it on an HD it takes up 2.9 gigs, nevermind.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00