-
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well 
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
XTeam
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks

According to the Linux Printing forum post that I found here you can try the BJC7100 CUPS driver apparently the proper driver have yet to be written. In this post there is mention of a driver from japan that works so you may want to check around and see if you can find it. The search on the forum with more posts.
I have split the post to a new thread it is generally best to start a new one for a seperate problem instead of posting in an existing thread.
Similar Threads
-
By Grandpa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:32 AM
-
By chocuabo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By M. Gropp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By kjackson54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 01:13 AM
-
By talismand in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95