-
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well 
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
XTeam
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks

According to the Linux Printing forum post that I found here you can try the BJC7100 CUPS driver apparently the proper driver have yet to be written. In this post there is mention of a driver from japan that works so you may want to check around and see if you can find it. The search on the forum with more posts.
I have split the post to a new thread it is generally best to start a new one for a seperate problem instead of posting in an existing thread.
Similar Threads
-
By Grandpa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:32 AM
-
By chocuabo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By M. Gropp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By kjackson54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 01:13 AM
-
By talismand in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00