-
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well 
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
XTeam
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks

According to the Linux Printing forum post that I found here you can try the BJC7100 CUPS driver apparently the proper driver have yet to be written. In this post there is mention of a driver from japan that works so you may want to check around and see if you can find it. The search on the forum with more posts.
I have split the post to a new thread it is generally best to start a new one for a seperate problem instead of posting in an existing thread.
Similar Threads
-
By Grandpa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:32 AM
-
By chocuabo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By M. Gropp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By kjackson54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 01:13 AM
-
By talismand in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

Apple iPad Mini 5 64GB, Wi-Fi, 7.9"
$69.00