-
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well 
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
XTeam
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks

According to the Linux Printing forum post that I found here you can try the BJC7100 CUPS driver apparently the proper driver have yet to be written. In this post there is mention of a driver from japan that works so you may want to check around and see if you can find it. The search on the forum with more posts.
I have split the post to a new thread it is generally best to start a new one for a seperate problem instead of posting in an existing thread.
Similar Threads
-
By Grandpa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:32 AM
-
By chocuabo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By M. Gropp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By kjackson54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 01:13 AM
-
By talismand in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$699.99

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00

Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99

VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99

IBM 7070 Reference Manual A22-7003-2 Aug 1960 Mainframe Computer Annotated
$84.99