Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: mobility m10?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    13

    mobility m10?

    ok i installed knoppix to my harddrive debian stle, now as you can see its not showing my radeon 9600pro, why? also i still cant change my reslution
    ive tryed kxconfig and the settings dont seem to stick. its and using a OS at 640x480 sucks.
    Thank You



    [code] 00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 2570 (rev 02)
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
    Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
    Capabilities: [e4] #09 [2106]
    Capabilities: [a0] AGP version 3.0

    00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 2571 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, fast devsel, latency 96
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
    I/O behind bridge: 00003000-00003fff
    Memory behind bridge: e8100000-e81fffff
    Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f0000000-f7ffffff

    00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d2 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
    I/O ports at 1cc0 [size=32]

    00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d4 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
    I/O ports at 1ce0 [size=32]

    00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d7 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18
    I/O ports at 2000 [size=32]

    00:1d.3 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24de (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
    I/O ports at 2020 [size=32]

    00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24dd (rev 02) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 23
    Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
    Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
    Capabilities: [58] #0a [20a0]

    00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA/CA/DB PCI Bridge (rev c2) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=32
    I/O behind bridge: 00004000-00004fff
    Memory behind bridge: e8200000-e82fffff

    00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d0 (rev 02)
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

    00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24db (rev 02) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
    I/O ports at <unassigned>
    I/O ports at <unassigned>
    I/O ports at <unassigned>
    I/O ports at <unassigned>
    I/O ports at 2060 [size=16]
    Memory at 20000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]

    00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d3 (rev 02)
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 17
    I/O ports at 2040 [size=32]

    00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d5 (rev 02)
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0800
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
    I/O ports at 1400 [size=256]
    I/O ports at 1c80 [size=64]
    Memory at e8000c00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
    Memory at e8000800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
    Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

    00:1f.6 Modem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d6 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [Generic])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0800
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
    I/O ports at 1800 [size=256]
    I/O ports at 1c00 [size=128]
    Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

    01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device 4e50 (prog-if 00 [VGA])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, fast Back2Back, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 66, IRQ 17
    Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
    I/O ports at 3000 [size=256]
    Memory at e8100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
    Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=128K]
    Capabilities: [58] AGP version 3.0
    Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

    03:00.0 CardBus bridge: ENE Technology Inc CB1410 Cardbus Controller
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 168
    Memory at 20001000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
    Bus: primary=03, secondary=04, subordinate=07, sec-latency=176
    Memory window 0: 20400000-207ff000 (prefetchable)
    Memory window 1: 20800000-20bff000
    I/O window 0: 00004400-000044ff
    I/O window 1: 00004800-000048ff
    16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001

    03:01.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB43AB21 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 21
    Memory at e8204000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
    Memory at e8200000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
    Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2

    03:03.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8169 (rev 10)
    Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 0500
    Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 22
    I/O ports at 4000 [size=256]
    Memory at e8204800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
    Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=128K]
    Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    120
    ok i installed knoppix to my harddrive debian stle, now as you can see its not showing my radeon 9600pro, why? also i still cant change my reslution
    ive tryed kxconfig and the settings dont seem to stick. its and using a OS at 640x480 sucks.
    You're obviously using an earlier version of knoppix 3.3, perhaps V3.3 2003-09-22. Open /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 and see what video modes are there. Be prepared, you may have to add video modes manually. Also, check the video driver being used. It may be ati, you want it to be radeon.

    Is your motherboard a newer one? Some newer boards aren't supperted very well yet.

    Double check your spelling and grammer; you will get far better replies.

Similar Threads

  1. Trying to install Radeon M11 Mobility -Problems!
    By mors in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 07:45 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 05:45 PM
  4. ATI MOBILITY 9600PRO (M10)
    By terminator in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 01:33 PM
  5. ATI Radeon 7500 Mobility
    By Mrmagic97_99 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$179.99



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE picture

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE

$295.00



IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU picture

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU

$999.99



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$110.30



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs picture

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs

$49.99



IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19

IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys

$549.95