Hello, I have an Asus A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and the kernel does not recognize the second
ethernet port. Does anybody know the problem and know how to solve it ?
Thanks a lot !
Hello, I have an Asus A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and the kernel does not recognize the second
ethernet port. Does anybody know the problem and know how to solve it ?
Thanks a lot !
So ... which one have you got working ? The nvidia or the 3com one?
Have a look here; but bear in mind this dates back to Jan 2003,
so recent kernels might not need the mentioned patch.
Hello baldyeti! The nvidia is the one which is working , but i didnt do anything, knoppix found
it ! I am using the 2.4.22 kernel I am recompiling it right now with some 3com drivers (something
like 900 series), it tell you if it worked...The link didnt work...
Hello; strange, I just checked the link and it worked for me:
3Com Ethernet (near keyboard connector)
Works fine with this patch that adds its PCI-ID to the regular '3c59x' driver module.
Works out-of-the-box starting from kernel version 2.5.55
Hello yep, now the link is working, Great page ! Maybe I should wait for the kernel 2.6-series
(my new recompiled 2.4.22 obviously...didnt work..)
Thanks again baldyeti!

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97