-
Junior Member
registered user
Boot question.
Right now I have one 40 gig HD, partitioned into 4 drives: 1 Win2k, 1 Win XP Pro, 1 Linux, and 1 Linux Swap. I want to get rid of Knoppix but everytime I format the Linux drives it screws up my MBR. I've searched the forums and have found how to fix this with only one Windozs partition but I want to uninstall Knop and have it where I can choose between my Win2k and Win XP Pro again. When I did format the drives LILO still loaded with the usual options but when I picked either one of my Windozs partitions it just didn't work. After that I reinstalled Knoppix and tried it again and it worked fine, but I'm stuck with Knoppix again. Please help me.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Junior Member
registered user
Ah good. Thanks rick.
Similar Threads
-
By carfield in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 12:59 PM
-
By adamherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 04:07 PM
-
By tfwarlord in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 02:25 AM
-
By neofile in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 01:21 AM
-
By oded in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08