I can't configure my KNOPPIX to work with ADSL. I have to network cards, one for the INET and one used as a gateway router. When I run the ADSL/PPPoE Config. Tool I get this error message:
"Sorry, I scanned 2 interface(s), but Acess concentrator of your provider
did not respond. Please check your network and modem cables. Another
reason for the scan failure may also be another running pppoe process which controls the modem."
I live in sweden an my ISP is Telia.
I also tried to run the Network Scan program (or what ever)... I use it on both NIC and It asks me if I want to use DHCP broadcast and I pressed yes. After approx one minutes I get a failure message that says something like can't connect to something.. bla... bla ... bla
So could someone help me fix my crapy Connection...
BTW I run KNOPPIX from cd, and not from HD and my HD partion is NTFS (if that helps).

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00