-
Right now, I have an installfest bonanza on my box... Fedora, Knoppix, Gnoppix, Morphix... but enough of that. I just want one to get some work done.
I was actually planning on installing Woody but then it hit me that I may just as well install Knoppix and move the partitions around.
It also just hit me that I probably can't opt for a 500 mb / partition since the / directory is what I have to start with (can you resize that using qtparted?).
Similar Threads
-
By Ezor in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:26 PM
-
By davidc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:37 AM
-
By mikji in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 09:52 PM
-
By numbski in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$79.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00