-
60 gigs... It's an 80 gig hard drive but Win2K has the first 20.... I also have a second 60 gig drive I just mainly use for storing mp3s, pictures and virtual CD files... and that's around 30 gigs so I have around 30 gigs more to spare on that other drive.
I know that's a lot of room but I don't want to over do it though. I'd rather use the (spare) room for my work, my scans, mp3s and other stuff everyone else at home puts into my box.
Similar Threads
-
By Ezor in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:26 PM
-
By davidc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:37 AM
-
By mikji in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 09:52 PM
-
By numbski in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20