-
Re: Need help with ADSL

Originally Posted by
katolo
can't configure my KNOPPIX to work with ADSL. I have to network cards, one for the INET and one used as a gateway router. When I run the ADSL/PPPoE Config. Tool I get this error message:
"Sorry, I scanned 2 interface(s), but Acess concentrator of your provider
did not respond. Please check your network and modem cables. Another
reason for the scan failure may also be another running pppoe process which controls the modem."
I got the same exact message.
My modem is a NEC GreatSpeed.
I am desperate, I don't know what to do.
-
Re: Nokia mp5121
Tjena
Jag har ochså mixtrat med mitt Nokia modem men jag kommer inte ut på internet längre. Jag sparade modemets inställningar för att sedan tanka tillbaka dom och det verkade fungera.
Har du kvar inställningarna för Nokia MP5121 och om du isåfall kan skicka dom åt mig skulle jag bli glad
[email protected]
Max
-
Does anyone know how to get a BT Voyager USB ADSL modem to work with knoppix.
I am new to knoppix and know nothing about it. Can anyone help?
Similar Threads
-
By rasterrex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 10:25 PM
-
By LinuxNewbie03 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-19-2003, 10:56 PM
-
By katolo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:36 AM
-
By ArtE in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:51 AM
-
By senorian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-11-2002, 11:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor
$399.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98