Yes, I've just bought this card, because it's nearly the only 802.11g PCMCIA card supported by linux.
I'm looking forward it will be included into next versions of knoppix.
Thank you.
Emilio Sempere
[email protected]
Alcoy- SPAIN
Is there any chance that the prism54 wireless lan drivers could be included with Knoppix? They can be obtained from http://www.prism54.org. Without them, my wireless lan card won't work.
Yes, I've just bought this card, because it's nearly the only 802.11g PCMCIA card supported by linux.
I'm looking forward it will be included into next versions of knoppix.
Thank you.
Emilio Sempere
[email protected]
Alcoy- SPAIN

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00