-
Mounting CD Burner
Hello,
I', conciderably new to using Knoppix, ok linux for that matter, but my dad said this was a good way to learn so I'm here. Anyway's, the other day I had Knoppix 3.2 running and I went to burn some stuff from my HD to CD, and I realised I didnt know how to Mount the CD Burner. So, how do you do it?
Similar Threads
-
By delamatrix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:31 PM
-
By Chuckbaker in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 07:48 PM
-
By probono in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:39 AM
-
By sdexpn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 10:04 PM
-
By ferreter in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 02:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99