-
Mounting CD Burner
Hello,
I', conciderably new to using Knoppix, ok linux for that matter, but my dad said this was a good way to learn so I'm here. Anyway's, the other day I had Knoppix 3.2 running and I went to burn some stuff from my HD to CD, and I realised I didnt know how to Mount the CD Burner. So, how do you do it?
Similar Threads
-
By delamatrix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:31 PM
-
By Chuckbaker in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 07:48 PM
-
By probono in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:39 AM
-
By sdexpn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 10:04 PM
-
By ferreter in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 02:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00