OK, I got X -query ipaddressofserver and X -broadcast to work. So these were not affected by the DHCP server. See:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30063
I still can't figure out how to get PXE to work, however....
Regards,
How do I set up a firewall to block a WIMxP DHCP server on my LAN? I suspect that I cannot use PXE or X -query for remote booting because of this conflict!
OK, I got X -query ipaddressofserver and X -broadcast to work. So these were not affected by the DHCP server. See:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30063
I still can't figure out how to get PXE to work, however....
Regards,

Vintage Computer Peripherals Inc. Ramsack III ISA Memory Expansion 16bit 8 SIMM
$85.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$69.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00
Vintage Retro Rare New Old Stock Clean SEAGATE ST-238R Hard drive MFM PC XT AT
$129.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0
$114.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00