OK, I got X -query ipaddressofserver and X -broadcast to work. So these were not affected by the DHCP server. See:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30063
I still can't figure out how to get PXE to work, however....
Regards,
OK, I got X -query ipaddressofserver and X -broadcast to work. So these were not affected by the DHCP server. See:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30063
I still can't figure out how to get PXE to work, however....
Regards,

Atari 800XL Home Computer. S-Video out Tested and Works
$150.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95