-
I want to boot from HD without installing, how can I do that
I have read the docs about booting from HD for a long time, but all I still do it yet, I don't want to use floppy. there are several methods of booting from HD using GNU/lilo, but in my computer, there have two OS,windows and redhat, and booting from grub. I have tried to amend the grub in the directory /boot/grub/grub.conf, but failed.
Similar Threads
-
By sapper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 05:46 PM
-
By Cyrus in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 12:32 AM
-
By Joris in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By Markp.com in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 02:53 PM
-
By spydie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00