tryOriginally Posted by rdpetar
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
Hi, I have installed knoppix 3.2 and I want to install NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run and I don't know how to use IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH
i tried with --nvidia-settings-prefix=[IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH] but i didn't
compile it. If somebody knows how to compile it some way I would be grateful on his/her help.
THANKS !
tryOriginally Posted by rdpetar
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
In addition to the sugestion above you can just use export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before you compile in place of the cc mismatch to have the compiler used that actually compiled the kernel.
Thanks, "export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA ...." was installed
and workes fine now.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69